Heather Jacob's Resume' and Portfolio
Meijer - 3/02-Present
- Produce Orderwriter
- Perform daily inventories and create orders for the next day’s delivery.
- Create and set weekly sales displays and maintain floor stocking conditions.
- 3rd Shift Grocery Team Leader
- Ran crews of up to 15 people in nightly stocking activities.
- Maintained inventory and floor stocking conditions.
- Created and implemented new ad displays each week.
- Created weekly schedules meeting company and situational needs.
Ivy Tech Community College Library – Workstudy - 6/10–7/10
- Helped with filing, shelving books, processing new books and anything else the librarians needed help with.
- Helped students and others find books both in the stacks and online.
- Helped students log into and navigate around the virtual library as well as Ivy Tech’s website and Blackboard.
Bulter Telecom – CAD Drafter - 9/00-5/01
- Drafted cable systems using a variety of CAD software.
Marco’s Pizza – Delivery Driver - 1993-2003
- Took telephone orders and delivered pizzas.
- Helped with the making, cooking, and cutting of the pizzas.
- Preformed both opening preparation duties and closing cleaning duties.
Crescent’s Corner Express – Assistant Manager - 8/92-6/00
- Responsible for daily paperwork including counting cash drawers and drops, doing deposits, figuring gas and lottery sales and figuring credit card transactions.
- Wrote the weekly schedule.
- In charge of training new employees, discipline, and terminations.
- Managed vendor contracts.
Personal and professional references can be supplied upon request.